A faulty braking system can severely impact on-road safety and lead to serious safety-related issues. Additionally, it can lead to MOT failure.
To avoid such incidents, make sure to opt for a routine brake repair Nottingham from DPR Motors MOT and Service Centre Ltd.
We come with a team of highly experienced professionals who work with all the technical knowledge and best-in-class tools that allow them to offer reliable and prompt brake services. They can attend to vehicles of all major makes and models.
So, reach out to us and end your search for “brake pad replacement Nottingham”.
Causes and warning signs of brake failures
The average life expectancy of a car's braking system is between 25,000 and 65,000 miles. However, this will vary depending on your car model and your driving style.
The following are some of the factors that may cause your car's brake system to lose its efficiency:
- Rash driving habits
- Frequent ventures on muddy or rocky tracks
- Poor maintenance of the braking system
- Overloading the vehicle
- Among others
You might wonder when to seek professional assistance. Here are some of the issues related to the braking system to watch out for:
- Blinking brake warning light on the dashboard signifies that there are some issues with the braking system.
- You notice strange vibrations on the brake pedal which might take place as a result of broken rotors.
- It's possible that you don't feel any resistance on the brake pads straight away when applying the brakes.
- You feel as if the automobile is swaying away in a different direction while you apply the brakes. Damaged callipers might be the cause of this issue.
Visit us immediately for a detailed inspection of your car's brakes if you notice any of these warning signs.
Why choose us?
Our team will perform a thorough inspection of the braking system components to find out the underlying issues:
- Master cylinder
- Wheel bearing and more
Since repairing faulty brake components is not considered safe, we will provide affordable brake pad replacement Nottingham at reasonable rates.
We use various OE-grade spare parts from our inventory to replace the damaged brake components.
Additionally, in case the brake fluid level has dropped from the recommended level, we will offer a top up with your consent.
Are you interested?
Visit our facility at Unit 3 Redwood Court, Salisbury Street, Nottingham, NG7 2BQ.
For more information, you can also call us on 0115 978 2828 or 07925 310 460.